Motion / Video
To create a 30 second cinema ad for FlyStream Magazine to be showcased at the Rise Fly Fishing Film Festival 2016.
We wanted to create a quick teaser of the magazine, featuring on-screen and voice over narrative from the magazines editor Philip Weigall. All footage was shot on location and included After Effects animations displaying the magazines digital interaction. The ad was very well received by the fly fishing industry.
• On location audio / video capture interviews
• Creative direction
• Video production and editing
• Audio selection and pace / timing
• After Effects animation styling
• B-Roll video capture (with minor exceptions)
These are some of our recent projects we've just completed.View More
Have a look at other similar projects we've done.
lovemark brand engagement